Samsung Corby CDMA Phone: The perfect companion

RSS Author RSS     Views:N/A
Bookmark and Share          Republish
Samsung mobile is the second largest mobile assembling player of the world market that has got a strong and extensive line-up of GSM and CDMD handsets. All models are featured with quality technology to provide you the great experience of fun and entertainment. GSM handsets cover the 80% of the market and remaining 20% for the CDMA, but now people have started switching towards CDMA mobile handsets. As CDMA services are comparatively cheaper, and now as efficient as GSM handsets. In recent past Samsung established a good reputation with its refined range of CDMA mobiles. In this chain, Samsung Corby CDMA phone strongly hits the market with its funky and colorful design and high class sensitive technology.

This curvy and eye-catching Samsung Corby has got the sleek dimension of 103x56.5x12 mm having total weight of 93 grams which is pretty portable and handy. It is equipped with 2.8 inches sensible touchscreen which is loaded with 262k shades of life. It provides you bright and pin-sharp display of texts & image with perfect clarity. Similarly, the camera of 2.0 mega pixel offers you amazing chance to capture your all happy moments with same descent image quality along with facility of video recording.

This bar phone makes you available ultimate fun of music world by means of its sound music player and FM radio. So that you can carry & listen your favorite music stuff wherever you want and makes you feel proud in between your peer or social group. Samsung Corby CDMA mobile is supported with proprietary operating system, GPRS and EDGE in order to give the unmatched and quality service of advanced technology. The main highlight of this baby magic is, its in-built 50 MB memory which can be expended up to 8GB through micro SD Card. IT allows you to store, a smart data because of its spacious phonebook capacity of 2000, moreover you can store number of songs, videos, wallpapers, images, contacts, ringtones etc once it has been inserted with the memory card.

This elegant piece runs on frequency of quad band and for accessible connectivity has got installation of Bluetooth. If we look at its energy part than its battery promises you to give talk time of 3 hours 40 minutes & standby time of 500 hours. Samsung Corby CDMA handset got the rating of 80% on burn test scaring which is pretty appreciable. And the best part, it has got the price tag of only Rs. 7,400 which would be an economical purchase for you.

Report this article

Bookmark and Share

Ask a Question about this Article