Prosperous Texas metal fabrication company for sale

RSS Author RSS     Views:N/A
Bookmark and Share          Republish

Profitable Metal Fabrication Company For Sale For $7,000,000! Started Since 1995. Strong business with an very, outstanding, exclusive, client base! This sale incorporates a business valued at something like $5 million, (7.4 acres of prime real estate, shop & office features, equipment & tools valued at approx. $4 million plus assets that belong to the working organization (inventory & vehicles) valued at approx. $1 million. Real estate & tools will be leased if not bought).

texas metal fabrication company for sale has a profit margin of around 10-20%. The organization has a very good product sales, office crew & outstanding plant crew which are all prepared stick with new owners if desired or required. The craftsmen all concentrate on stainless & carbon steel, brass, copper & aluminum. Operator says that the true value is in the skilled people that the company utilizes. Turnkey services incorporate: Auto Cad design, Assembly, Field Installation, Light & Heavy Fabrication, Sandblastingm Painting, Water Jet Cutting & Transportation.

Recent tasks include: 70% of buisness is for off shore oil drilling systems or oil and gas connected sector. The remaining 30% of the company in Storage facilities, SCR Houses, Skids, Plug Panels, Doors, Counter tops, Dog Houses, Vent Hoods, Railings, Ornamental Handrails & a lot more. Proprietor invested $1.5 million. in 2007/2008 in creating a new shops & complex cutting products (water jet) to raise the cash flow of the firm by $4-$5 million.

The Plant Area consists of :

-Free standing durable metal buildings, protected, concrete floor, boost tools, 22,000 sq.ft.;

-Free standing metal building, "Paint & sandblast Shop", concrete floor with paved driveway, all utilities, 6,000 sq.ft.;

-Covered Shop space with the roof protect & concrete floor (7500 sq.ft.);

-Free standing metal building, "Mechanic Shop", concrete floor, 1,500 sq.ft.;

-Lay down area, crushed concrete area for high quality storage, total of 40,000 sq.ft.

Office facility includes:

-Office building, new,

-ten places of work

-new furniture

-computer system & telephone systems & servers

-Brick house "Showroom"

-totally refurbished, 2,000 sq.ft.

Employee parking,

-crushed concrete floor,

-12,000 sq.ft.;

Office & guest parking

-concrete floor, 5,500 sq.ft.;
High quality driveway

-7" concrete

-26,000 sq.ft.

New fence, several sections.

Report this article
Find Oil Wells for Sale with That offer vital and in more detail reports and researching of oil wells for sale worldwide, strives make sure investors make sound choices considering comprehensive analysis and industry understanding. only offers the highest top quality oil wells and projects for sale with pro and experienced operators. Numerous years of knowledge assisting a powerhouse team, represents industry top practices with high quality Oil Wells For Sale all the while encouraging people find oil wells for sale for those looking to sell.

Bookmark and Share

Ask a Question about this Article