Here at A1 Articles, we make a promise to all of our authors to respect their privacy and promises to notify all authors regarding:
- Which personal information of yours or third party personal information is collected from you through the site
- The organization which is collecting your information
- How we use the said information
- With whom the collected information will be shared with
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information
- Which security procedures are in place in order to eliminate the potential loss, misuse or alteration of your information under 'Submit Articles' or 'Find Free Articles'
- How you can amend any information inaccuracies
Information, Collection and Use:
Submit articles or find free articles are the sole owner of the information which is collected on A1 Articles. We will not sell, share or rent this information to any third parties, and your information will only be used for the reasons stipulated on this page. Submit articles or find free articles collects information from our users at several different points throughout the site, and articles submitted on to the site may be published on to other sites within our network.
A 'cookie' refers to a piece of data which is stored on a users' hard drive. This is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information of yours and by accessing the site, we cannot find any information regarding yourself, thus meaning no information can be read by any third parties either. Once your session on the site is finished and your browser is closed, the cookie will finish and no information will have been recorded.
When a user visits our site, the system will keep a track record of that particular IP address. This is used primarily to analyze trends of visitors in terms of unique and frequent visitors; administer the site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked in anyway to any personal information.