Get Help Filing Previous Tax Returns From Professionals

RSS Author RSS     Views:N/A
Bookmark and Share         
Preparing your taxes can be extremely complicated. This is particularly true for taxpayers who owe money to the IRS. If you have previous tax returns that have not been filed you could find yourself in a world of trouble with the Internal Revenue Service.In fact, you may find yourself in so much debt that you may not be able to find a way out. The IRS could garnish your wages, attach your bank accounts and even take your personal property in order to satisfy that debt. The good news however, is that there is help available to anyone who is having problems with an IRS debt.

Jay Allen Finn is a CPA and a former IRS agent. Mr. Finn can provide you with the help that you need to get out from under your debt from Delinquent Taxes. If you currently owe money to the IRS you should understand that they are not simply going to ignore that debt. They can and will do everything possible in order to get that debt paid. This includes taking up to 70 percent of your paycheck until the debt is satisfied. Mr. Finn can help you to protect your wages and your bank accounts and help you to settle with the IRS.

Mr. Finn will look into an Offer in Compromise. This is an agreement between you and the IRS stating that you will pay your debt and setting payments up to get that debt paid. The offer in compromise could actually save you money as most taxpayers are relieved of the penalties and many fees that are associated with tax debt. So, you could possibly pay off your huge tax debt for just pennies on each dollar. This means that you will pay much less to satisfy your debt and you will get out from under the IRS thumb much more quickly.

Even if you do not qualify for an offer in compromise, Mr. Finn and his team of highly qualified tax professionals can help. Mr. Finn will work with you to help you to protect your future income tax refunds and to ensure that the IRS stops harassing phone calls and letters as well as wage garnishments and other actions. The simple fact of the matter is that if you owe the IRS money then you need Jay Allen Finn on your side to get that debt taken care of quickly.
At, we can assist you with all types of IRS issues including: bank levy, offers in compromise, delinquent taxes, a wage levy and more. While the IRS has unlimited resources, we at offer plenty of experience and the resources to help you dispute your tax issues. Contact us today for a consultation.

Report this article

Bookmark and Share

Ask a Question about this Article