Dark spots on the face can occur due to harmful rays or due to aging. Herbal treatment for facial dark spots is an effective way to improve the overall skin complexion. These treatments are safe and beneficial for the skin. These spots are also known as hyper pigmentation and occur mostly in the middle age. It can be a result of some skin disease, due to certain medications, ultra violet light or pregnancy.
The herbal treatment for facial dark spots is as listed below:
* Parsley: Parsley juice mixed with carrot juice, lemon and orange juice works well to reduce the spots on face.
* Olive Oil: Rub some olive oil on the skin gently.
* Turmeric: Grind turmeric and sesame seeds and apply this paste on the face. This is a good herbal treatment for facial dark spots.
* Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera gel is useful for skin conditions. Apply this aloe vera gel on the face or take it internally.
* Neem Leaves: Grind the neem leaves and make a paste. Apply this paste regularly on your face. Neem has anti bacterial properties and is beneficial for this condition. It is an effective herbal treatment for facial dark spots.
* Dandelion: Rub the sap from the stem of a dandelion. Rub this a couple of times in a day.
* Basil: Use basil and neem leaves to make a paste. Add rose water and a pinch of turmeric to make a paste. Apply this on the spots.
* Mint Juice: Crush the mint leaves and take out the juice. Apply this juice on the face for an herbal treatment for facial spots.
* Horseradish: Grate a horseradish and put in vinegar. Keep this mixture under tight lid for couple of weeks. Apply little of this mixture on the spots.
* Garlic Juice: Rub garlic juice on the spots regularly. Keep it applied for a while and then wash face.
* Extrapone Nutgrass: Use this herb for preventing dark spots on face.
* Lemon: Lemon is used as a natural bleaching agent. Lemon oil also aids in cleansing the skin. It can be added to almond oil or jojoba oil and applied on the face regularly.
* Sandalwood: Make a paste with sandalwood and rose water and put on the facial dark spots. Leave it on for some time and wash.
* Bilberry herb: This herb extract should be taken to slow down the aging process.
* Fenugreek: Paste of fresh fenugreek leaves can be applied to the face.
* Drink plenty of water to keep your skin clear and clean. Use a good sunscreen and a hat is possible every time you step out of home.