Author Details

Ben Greenwood

Member Since: 14th April 2010
No of Articles: 2
About Me:


19th April 2010

Claiming a tax rebate as a working student

If you are a student who works you could be entitled to a tax rebate as your employer may not have taken into account the fact that you earn less than the current tax free allowance. Anyone who earns over the tax free allowance - £6,475 for 2010/2011...

16th April 2010

Claiming an income tax rebate if you're unemployed

If you are unemployed then you may be able to claim what is likely to be a much needed income tax refund from the tax man. Assuming you were working during a tax year but were then made redundant for whatever reason, you can probably claim some money b...