Author Details

Chris Jones

Member Since: 17th December 2009
No of Articles: 2
About Me:


11th February 2010

Using Acupuncture as a Treatment for Infertility

Copyright (c) 2010 Chris Jones Infertility remains a common medical problem that many couples face. This condition refers to the inability for a woman to become pregnant regardless of the causes and reasons behind the cause of the problem. Essentially,...

09th February 2010

Signs of Infertility and Their Treatment Options

Copyright (c) 2010 Chris Jones Statistics show 85% of couples who engage in unprotected sex will conceive within 1 year. Of the other 15%, one half will conceive by natural means in the next 3 years. So what happens to the other half? Ah, thes folks...