A Guide to Anti Aging Skin Care

RSS Author RSS     Views:N/A
Bookmark and Share          Republish
Following is a brief anti aging skin care guide. Hopefully, it will help you understand the benefits and drawbacks of anti aging skin care treatment.

There are hundreds of products on the market designed to help enrich your skin. Each claims to be the best. Each claims to make you look younger. How do you know what works and what doesn't? The following information will hopefully provide some answers.

The sun is responsible for 90% of the changes that we attribute to getting older. Wrinkles, fine lines, changes in tone and texture are all caused by UV radiation. Sagging and bags under our eyes are caused by a loss of elastin. That's the other 10%.

Much of the damage is done before we reach the age of twenty. So ask yourself why does nearly every anti aging skin care guide harp on the importance of using sunscreen? Why do some anti aging skin care treatment companies include sunscreen as an ingredient?

Until recently, it was believed that there were no disadvantages to the use of screening lotions. Now, we know that it may decrease the risk of squamous and basal cell cancer, but it increases the risk of melanoma, the most deadly form of skin cancer.

It remains unclear whether the increased risk of melanoma is caused by the sun block chemicals being absorbed through the pores of the skin or merely over-reliance on the products. Regardless, the research is clear; anti aging skin care treatment which is designed to be used daily, should not contain sunscreen.

Now, just because the damage was done when you were young, does not mean that you cannot correct some of that damage. If you can encourage your body to create new collagen, new elastin and new skin-cells, while increasing levels of proteins that are important for all of these processes, you will look younger.

The average anti aging skin care guide does not cover any of these issues, just as the average anti aging skin care treatment does not work in any of these areas. You must diligently search to find products, which will effectively address these issues.

Ingredients that have been found to be truly effective include Keratin, wakame and nano-lipobelle. There is clinical research supporting the effectiveness of anti aging skin care treatment containing these ingredients.

The best, most natural Keratin is a combination of natural bioactive keratin and a nutritional hydrolysed keratin, and is derived from the wool of New Zealand sheep. Keratin is a protein that is needed to create and repair the skin's layers and cells. This particular type of protein can be easily absorbed and used by the human body for that purpose.

No anti aging skin care guide would be complete without mentioning the negative effects that free radicals have on our skin. You probably already know they may cause cancer, but did you know, they also cause changes in collagen and elastin fibers that eventually become wrinkles.

Just as we may take antioxidants orally to destroy free radicals inside our bodies, we need antioxidants for our exterior, or our skin, as well. Nano-lipobelle and wakame have powerful antioxidant capabilities. Wakame extract is derived from a specific kind of sea kelp.

While, Nano-lipobelle is a specially created formula containing vitamin E and co-enzyme Q-10. It is designed to penetrate through all the skin's layers, destroying free radicals as it goes. Only the best anti aging skin care treatment contains all of the nourishing ingredients mentioned here.

That completes our mini anti aging skin care guide. Though there is much more to learn, hopefully this information gives you a place to start. Visit us for more information regarding anti aging skincare.


When our skin is clear and radiant
we feel better about ourselves. Learn more about taking care of your skin with natural,
healthy anti aging skin care.

Report this article

Bookmark and Share

Ask a Question about this Article